Re: etckeeper - keeping /etc under version control

On Tue, Jul 07, 2009 at 04:53:25PM EDT, Barclay, Daniel wrote:
> Suno Ano wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > I wrote an article about etckeeper... that nifty thing that allows to
> > keep /etc under version control and thus "rollback" in case something
> > bad happens during an upgrade or so.
> >
> > http://sunoano.name/ws/public_xhtml/scm.html#etckeeper
>
> Could you fix your web page formatting so it doesn't prevent one's
> browser from wrapping text to fit the viewport?

Maybe use a mature browser such as ELinks - displays fine here.

Actually I took a peek with Seamonkey as well and apart from white
rabbits that I could live without - and other prettifying that I
definitely will live without :-) everything renders OK.

To the OP: a rather amazing web site. Maybe the 57-page long scm article
could be structured in chapters on separate pages - that's just me, of
course.

CJ