Re: etckeeper - keeping /etc under version control

On Tue, Jul 07, 2009 at 08:14:57PM EDT, John Hasler wrote:
> CJ writes:
> > Maybe use a mature browser such as ELinks - displays fine here.
>
> The problem is that some of us have less than perfect vision

"And poor old Homer, blind, blind as a bat, (..)
 Ear, ear for the sea-surge, murmer of old men's voices.. "

etc.

Good catch, though, I indeed have excellent vision and being a pauper
condemned to the smaller screen sizes, I  do use tiny fonts.

:-)

CJ