Re: debian testing installer & encrypted LVM question

 Giorgos> Hello to everybody! My laptop has a partition with Vista and
 Giorgos> the rest of the disk is free space. I boot the debian
 Giorgos> installer cd and the question is: can I somehow select the
 Giorgos> 'lvm + encrypt' scheme while preserving the vista partition?
 Giorgos> This 'use entire disk' which goes along the encrypted lvm
 Giorgos> troubles me... I would like the installer to set up an
 Giorgos> encrypted lvm on the free space and not delete everything on
 Giorgos> the disk... Is this possible?

sure. use the graphical expert install mode then you can pick the free
partition i.e. no harm done to Vista