Re: Re: Re: Re: Graphical Interface Crashes

I tried running "xdpyinfo | grep reso" and got the the following:
   dots per inch 89x89

I have no idea what that exactly means. But I would really like to be able to get this fixed up so that I have the proper resolution.

I don't know if I mentioned previously, but the video on my motherboard is an ATI Radeon HD3200.

I tried googling the 89x89 dpi, but that shows that the resolution is like 1280x800. Just not sure how to correct this.

Curtis