Re: Fwd: 2.6.26 and 2.6.29 kernel image , Couldn't find valid RAM disk image starting at 0

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 02:46:46PM +0300, Andrei Popescu wrote:

> > > This is not going to help because the kernel cannot even find the root
> > > filesystem.
> > you saying initrd doesn't have a /bin/bash ?
>
> The default initramfs has busybox (I always disable it) which could be
> used instead.
>
> OTOH it looks to me as if this is a different problem, because the
>House kernel can't find the initramfs at all.

i thought it had found initrd, and was complaining about missing rootfs
(the error comment was similiar to the one before the pivot_root
command).

--
He who is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else.