Re: Fwd: 2.6.26 and 2.6.29 kernel image , Couldn't find valid RAM disk image starting at 0

On Fri,26.Jun.09, 17:52:41, Alex Samad wrote:

> > > try booting with kernel options init=/bin/bash
> >
> > This is not going to help because the kernel cannot even find the root
> > filesystem.
> you saying initrd doesn't have a /bin/bash ?

The default initramfs has busybox (I always disable it) which could be
used instead.

OTOH it looks to me as if this is a different problem, because the
kernel can't find the initramfs at all.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)