Re: Goodbye debian

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 8:10 PM, Adriano
Trentini<adriano_trentini@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
> Goodbye, Mr. Shi.
> However, I always received many help from debian users.

<bare with me>

Since I did spend some time looking after his threads . . . actually,
it kept me up at night, I feel that I should pay my respects to a
noble and fearless . . . ummm . . . individual. Despite the fact that
you're not reading this, 明覺, I wish you, again, luck. You will be
missed. The time we've spent the past 48 . . . <screeeeeech> . . . I
can't go on <sniffle>

For the love of something, can't the debian community offer something
for everybody . . . jeez . . . what the hell are the devs getting paid
to do?!

</thanks>

 P.S. -- be sure to tip you bartender.