Re: Goodbye debian

Goodbye, Mr. Shi.
However, I always received many help from debian users.

--- Em qua, 24/6/09, 明覺 <shi.minjue@gmail.com> escreveu:

De: 明覺 <shi.minjue@gmail.com>
Assunto: Goodbye debian
Para: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Data: Quarta-feira, 24 de Junho de 2009, 21:26

I do not have time to read your replies about another discussion
anymore for they are useless, and I do not feel happy with all you
debian guys, so I leave this mailing list, also debian has no
attraction to me anymore, I will stop using it from now.
As I have decalared, I will build my own OS and applications by a
"Only One Programming Lanuguage" way.
Good bye! :)

--
初禪言語寂滅,二禪覺觀寂滅,三禪喜心寂滅,四禪出入息寂滅....于貪欲心、嗔恚心、愚痴心不樂、解脫,是為無上禪。