Re: any substitute for x window system?

> thanks for your advice! But I have decided to spend my life to develop
> a "one programming language system", that's my ideal.

What kind of advice are you looking for? One that agrees with you? If
so, I think you've received it (buried in the mass amount of

1) "it possible to install a desktop-manager without python and perl?"
      -yes and you were offered various suggestions, but of course
there is X that must be dealt with. So, you can have you wm/de without
a GUI . . . yikes!

2) "any substitute for x window system?"
       - not at the moment. That is, there are none out there now. So,
you're welcome to develop one yourself/ Although, there is really no
need for one with regard to your project.

3) (In general) is it possible to have an OS independent of everything
non-C/C++?
       - yes (with various qualifications)

Other than that, I see no reason for you to continue this discussion
(here, anyway), for you received responses from many, many folks and
you have not provided any more/new insight into your project. We've
simply read that you have it over and over (along with redundant
"advice"). You have your ideals and appear to be quite steadfast about
them. Again, I wish you luck.