Re: is it possible to install a desktop-manager without python and perl?

Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Tuesday 23 June 2009 03:35:08 明覺 wrote:
I open this thread as a programmer, you can ignore my  questions about
programming in the future, but you should not ignore my questions as a
debian user.

a) Why *shouldn't* we ignore your Debian questions if we happen to feel like it?

+1

b) Debian user? But you have already said that you dislike the way Debian is written and are switching over to MikeOS. Be our guest.

+1

I imagine that many, if not most, of us are very happy Debian users who are grateful for advice from those more experienced than ourselves, and very, very grateful to the developers.

+2

/tony

--
http://www.baldwinsoftware.com