Re: Mono - Which Components 2 Install ?

If you have no old code with dependencies I'd go for the newer *2 versions of Mono.

Christine

On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 11:51 PM, S. Fishpaste <SDA@deer-in-the-headlights.ca.invalid> wrote:
Hi;

I'm planning on installing Mono in order to develop some .NET Web
Applications. Upon getting Aptitude to show me all the 'mono' packages I'm
confused as to which to intstall. I'm running Stable (Lenny) BTW.

Specifically what's the difference between the following;

p   mono-apache-server              - ASP.NET backend for mod_mono Apache module
p   mono-apache-server2             - ASP.NET backend for mod_mono2 Apache module

Actually I guess I should just ask what do I need to install to get current
ASP.NET development ability with Postgres ?

Thanks.

--
Regards,
S. Fishpaste