Re: is it possible to install a desktop-manager without python and perl?

2009/6/22 Sebastian Günther <samson@guenther-roetgen.de>:
> On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 17:40:20 +0800
> 明覺 <shi.minjue@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> thank you for the perfect analysis! so does it mean debian determines
>> the use of python and perl? could you help recommend some
>> distributions that do not need perl or python? thanks
>>

> I do not know any distribution, that does not depend on perl or python.
> But you could achieve your goal with linux from scratch.
Yes, that's what I'm thinking about, but before that, I should make
some searching, maybe some one else have the same thoughts with me and
have made a distribution in that way already.

--
Gnu.Linux.(Debian|gNewSense).Gnome.(Mozilla|Gmail|Evolution|Scim|Flashplayer|Codeblocks)
Microsoft.Windows.(Vista|XP).(QQ|Game|Notepad++) Gcc.Gtkmm.Opengl