Re: java

On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 05:36:15PM +0100, thveillon.debian wrote:

> sun-java is now fully 64 bit, including the plugin, starting with 6-12
> maybe, or even one release earlier. But the icedtea one runs just as
> well on my machine, it's just seen as an older version by some
> websites and Sun java testing page.

Thanks for pointing out that sun-java6-plugin is now in the repositories
for 64-bit. I didn't know that.

However, installing it doesn't seem to update the plugins, or create an
option in update-alternatives for selecting sun-java6-plugin over gcjweb
or icedtea. How exactly did you get it to work with iceweasel?

--
"Oh, look: rocks!"
	-- Doctor Who, "Destiny of the Daleks"