Re: Received "You had a Kernel Error"

> Are you given any option to view the error report?  I'm not familiar enough
> with Gnowe to know about any utility that reports kernel errors.

Sadly no, I thought to do that first, but it doesn't let me actually
view anything. The machine it happens on, is still up and running fine,
I even rebooted to see if anything showed up, but nothing at all, which
makes me wonder why. It's odd to me, that not only does it say it's a
Kernel error, but that I can't view it, and also, that I couldn't find a
thing.

> Have you checked the dmesg output also, soon after the error?

Yup, at first I looked in /var/log/kern, and didn't find anything that
was an error, and so I went to dmesg and looked in there, but again,
even when I saw the error, and checked the time, I looked first at the
time I saw it happen to see if at that moment in time there was
something in the logs, but nothing, so then I looked over all the logs,
and I can't find a thing. It's odd to say the least, because not onyl is
there no log messages showing it, but on top of that, the machine still
works fine... I mean as of right now, I've decided to let it go, since
everything is still working just fine, and I'm trying to more or less
wait until it happens again to see if I can find anything.

Thanks much.