Re: SATA CD- drive not picked up by system

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 08:29:16PM +0100, AG wrote:
> Although I have tried addressing this previously, no-one has yet
> ventured to offer any suggested courses for action.  Following a weekend
> of searches, editing config files, etc., I decided a fresh uncomplicated
> installation of Squeeze would be a good way to start.

There are transitions happening, and so "testing" is not a good platform
to troubleshoot system problems.

The "Netinst CD" has only the bare minimum.
Maybe try with the first CD instead.

> Any help would be appreciated.

Try with the Lenny CD (not the Netinst CD) and start from there.

--
Chris.
======