Re: Icons disappear from toolbar in KDE applications (k3b, amarok, soundkonverter, …) running on Xfce

On Fri,19.Jun.09, 21:13:17, Paulo Marcel Coelho Aragao wrote:

> > It sounds to me like it might something as simple as you may have
> > removed the images used for those little icons.
>
> You really lifted my hopes, but … To be sure I didn't miss anything, I
> installed metapackage kdeartwork which should pull in everything artwork
> related. But … The problem persists. Just to make sure, I restarted X,
> but no joy. You're right, it must be something simple, but not this
> simple.
>
> Anyway thanks for the shot. It made sense. Fingers crossed that other
> pointers pop up.

What icon themes do you have installed? The xfce4-icon-theme is known to
be incomplete:

$ dpkg -l *icon* | grep ^ii
ii  gnome-icon-theme                     2.26.0-1                    GNOME Desktop icon theme
ii  hicolor-icon-theme                   0.10-2                      default fallback theme for FreeDesktop.org i
ii  kde-icons-oxygen                     4:4.2.4-1                   Oxygen icon theme for KDE 4
ii  libtext-iconv-perl                   1.7-1+b1                    converts between character sets in Perl
ii  tango-icon-theme                     0.8.90-2                    Tango icon theme

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)