DEBIAN REPOSITORIES FOR UBUNTU DAPPER ?

Dear Friends!
I use Ubuntu Dapper Drake (on x86 pc) and wanted to install "isomaster" software package about which I read in a linux magazine. As this package was unavailable in my synaptic package manager with Ubuntu repositories, I downloaded the package from Debian website.
While attempting the installation, I encountered dependency errors. I believe these errors can be overcome by adding appropriate Debian repositories to the etc/apt/sources.list file of my Ubuntu OS.

Please

(1) clarify if I can have both Ubuntu repositories and debian repositories enabled at the same time ?
(2) Do I need any key to access the Debian repositories ?
(3) give me the exact debian package source location lines, that I need to add to my etc/sources.list file, so I can henceforth install packages from Debian repositories without any dependency errors.

Following are the contents of my present /etc/apt/sources.list file (if it may be of any use in suggesting a solution to my problem):

-------------
deb cdrom:[Ubuntu 6.06 _Dapper Drake_ - Release i386 (20060531.2)]/ dapper main restricted

deb http://in.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ dapper main restricted
# deb-src http://in.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ dapper main restricted

deb http://in.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ dapper-updates main restricted
# deb-src http://in.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ dapper-updates main restricted

deb http://in.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ dapper universe
# deb-src http://in.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ dapper universe

deb http://in.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ dapper-backports main restricted universe multiverse
# deb-src http://in.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ dapper-backports main restricted universe multiverse

deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu dapper-security main restricted
# deb-src http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu dapper-security main restricted
deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu dapper-security universe
# deb-src http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu dapper-security universe

## ============##

## How to install Automatix on Ubuntu, Kubuntu, and Xubuntu
## gksudo kwrite /etc/apt/sources.list

## Uncomment the following lines
deb http://in.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu dapper main
# deb-src http://in.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu dapper main

## If you use Ubuntu or Xubuntu Dapper, add the following line to the end of the file.
# deb http://www.getautomatix.com/apt dapper main

## If you use Kubuntu, add the following line to the end of the file.
# deb http://www.getautomatix.com/apt kubuntu main

#AUTOMATIX REPOS START

deb http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu dapper-commercial main

deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu dapper-backports main restricted universe multiverse