Re: Icons disappear from toolbar in KDE applications (k3b, amarok, soundkonverter, …) running on Xfce

Hi again Ismail,

> […] Perhaps I should use brute force, purge all
> KDE applications, all traces of KDE libs, and start over. I'll post the
> results to make sure it stays as reference.

kcontrol messes things up. Here's what I did:

1. Purged all packages which depended on kdelibs
2. Removed ~/.kde
3. Reinstalled amarok

All toolbars appeared correctly. But the fonts were too big.

4. Reinstalled kcontrol
5. Changed the font's size to 9

The icons disappeared from the toolbar ! That's what happened yesterday,
since I installed all KDE application first, tinkered with them,
realized the fonts were too big, googled on it, and installed kcontrol
as someone had suggested.

My doubts now are:

1. Should I open a bug report with the KDE team ?
2. Is there another way of configuring the fonts for all KDE
   applications without resorting to kcontrol ?

Regards

Paulo