Need help to provide SSO through apache2!

Hi there,
I have a project to kick-off VSS and replace it with SVN. For that I want to provide SVN through apache2 and want to add SSO so that we don't need to enter all the time the password. But I was only able to get the libapache2-authenntlm-perl up and running. But with that I have the problem that no Vista machine is able to login via SSO. And I miss the possibility for groups.

There is another way by using the kerberos method. But that is a big secret for me. If I want to do it manually I have to create a User in the Active Directory and bonding it to the computer with ktpass. I don't understand why it must be user and not a computer. It's look ugly. Another way is to use samba with that I can create a computer account in the AD. I have tryed so many howto's but nothing work for me.

We are using a Windows 2003 r2 Server for the DC and have several clients with XP or Vista. Please help me I don't know what to do now.

Regards
Philip