RE: Xorg driver from Ubuntu in Lenny

>Install the devscripts-package, change to the source directory of the psb module and do 'debuild'. It will>tell you which -dev package are missing, install them and repeat. If everything goes well, you should have>a debian package which can be installed with 'dpkg -i xserver-xorg...deb'.

So I tried following the steps and I get errors:

checking for XORG... configure: error: Package requirements (xorg-server>= 1.0.99.901 xproto fontsproto xf86dgaproto ) were not met:

No package 'xorg-server' found
No package 'xproto' found
No package 'fontsproto' found
No package 'xf86dgaproto' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables XORG_CFLAGS
and XORG_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

make: *** [config.status] Error 1
dpkg-buildpackage: failure: debian/rules build gave error exit status 2
debuild: fatal error at line 1319:
dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -d -us -uc failed
#
 Any ideas what to proceed further.

Kushal Koolwal

I do blog at http://blogs.koolwal.net/