'mktemp' testing package dependency

Hello,

Over the last few days aptitude in my testing system detects an
unsolved package dependency, concerning the package 'mktemp'. Here's
the output of full-upgrade:

jason@debian:~$ sudo aptitude full-upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
Reading task descriptions... Done
The following packages are BROKEN:
  mktemp
1 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 13.9kB of archives. After unpacking 41.0kB will be freed.
  mktemp: PreDepends: coreutils (>= 7.4-1) but 7.3-1 is installed.

Downgrade the following packages:
mktemp [1.6-4 (now) -> 1.5-9 (stable)]

Score is 80

Accept this solution? [Y/n/q/?] n

Upgrade the following packages:
coreutils [7.3-1 (testing, now) -> 7.4-2 (unstable)]

Score is 80

Accept this solution? [Y/n/q/?] n

*** No more solutions available ***

I tried to find some information on packages.debian.org on mktemp but
there wasn't any, so I can't decide on whether the package is
important enough for me to consider upgrading coreutils to the
unstable version (a risky move) or downgrade mktemp to the stable
version. So I just wait until the dependency solves itself. Would
anybody happen to know whether it would be safe to upgrade coreutils?
Or just any information regarding mktemp?

Thanks in advance,

Jason