Re: [OT] The perfect system ...

Douglas A. Tutty wrote:
Determine what you want the box to do.  If its only watching movies,
most new computers with a decent video card will do that as is and isn't
anything special.

Heck, until I figured out a method to stream video to my XBox360 I was watching video on my ~10 year old Dell Latitude CPx. 667Mhz CPU and a 32Mb, non-3D video card.

--
         Steve C. Lamb         | But who can decide what they dream
       PGP Key: 1FC01004       |      and dream I do