Re: Are there any major issues with Debian testing?

I appreciate the input, Squeeze it is...but...

I'm playing with an Athlon 64-bit processor (LE-1620 specifically) and need to download an image...which one?

I'm looking at the How-to(s) but they seem to be out of date and I would like to know if I should go full 64bit or stick with the 32bit image.

As far as I know, I am not running any unusual software that isn't currently supported...

Thanks to all for your input...

ZephyrQ wrote:
Just picked up a BBuy cheapo that I will lather/rinse/repeat and put Deb on...just wondering if testing has any major issues that I should be aware of before I make the jump (my main system runs stable).