Running X server in a chroot environment

Hi.

I am trying to run a X server in a chroot environment. But my pc always
crasing when starting X. I am using Debian lenny for both host and chroot
environment.

I installed lenny to my chroot with debootstrap. I also installed xorg-xserver
package. I copied all necessary files (/etc/hosts /etc/resolv.conf). I
configured the locales. I mounted this files systems to my chroot:

mount --bind /dev /mychroot/dev
mount --bind /sys /mychroot/sys
mount -t devpts none /mychroot/dev/pts
mount -t proc none /mychroot/proc

I created xorg.conf with X -configure in my chroot.

But my system crashing when starting X in chroot. I am trying to start X with:

X :1 vt9

I tried stop current X server and only start chroot's server. It didn't
worked. I also tried with a different distribution in the chroot. It didn't
worked too. I don't find the problem. Do you have any idea?