SSH tutorial / Monkeysphere

Hi folks, I have wrote an SSH tutorial which I wanted to share

http://sunoano.name/ws/public_xhtml/ssh.html

Particularly the Monkeysphere part. Imho that project deserves our
attention as it certainly is something considerably important.

I hope you folks like it a bit; I also just created an IRC channel
(#sunoano at freenode) in case somebody wants to discuss the tutorial;
maybe improve it etc.

For those who maybe do not know how to join an IRC channel, I also wrote
some docu about how to do just that
http://sunoano.name/ws/public_xhtml/misc.html#instant_messaging_irc_multi_user_chat

If someone wants to spread the links, I am ok with that.