RPC passing more than 16 Groups

Hi folks,
I'm using NFS to serve files to my Debian clients and some users are in more than 16 groups. I know RPC just pass the firts 16 groups and I need more than it.
On Debian the NGROUPS_MAX is set to 65536, searching on libc6-dev, I found a NGRPS on /usr/include/rpc/auth_unix.h,  that is set explicit to 16.
So, I changed this value to 64 and rebuild the packages: portmap,  nfs-common and librpc (and their dependencies) on client, and on the server I rebuild all those ones plus nfs-kernel-server.
But it didn't work.
What else I need to rebuild or changes I shold do, in which files?
Thanks in Advance.

--
Knoseeker