Re: Best way of restoring /etc from backups after fresh install?

--- On Fri, 5/6/09, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. <bss@iguanasuicide.net> wrote:
> While it is not strictly list policy, it is common courtesy
> to CC someone
> when they request it.

Thanks, that was nice!  Actually, posting to a mailing list without being subscribed to it is explicitly covered by the Debian Mailing List Code of Conduct [1].  Relevant quote: "If you send messages to lists to which you are not subscribed, always note that fact in the body of your message.".