Re: How do you get iceweasel (or another browser) to save what otherwise the flashplayer plays?

Rich Griffiths wrote:
> On Sun, 31 May 2009 12:50:11 +0200, thveillon.debian wrote:
>
> <snip>
>>  Use Firefox "better privacy"
>> extension, it can wipe the .macromedia content automatically.
>>
> <snip>
>> Tom
>
> Thanks for this tip.  I've been doing it manually once in a while.
>
> I should spend more time looking over the available add-ons and plug-ins
> <sigh>.
>
> .... Rich

Always happy to share, it's definitely a time-consuming pain to browse
the gazillion extensions at mozilla.com, fortunately for us the Debian
team is doing a great job cherry-picking some and packaging them.
"flashblock" and "noscript" are already there, maybe "better privacy"
will be one of the next load.

Tom