Re: Ctrl-Alt-Backspace disabled?

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 02:03:06PM +0100, thveillon.debian wrote:
>
>> Note to self : disabling "rm"
>
> The default of both KDE and GNOME is to use the trashcan. There's also
> safe-rm. The literal 'rm -rf /' has also been disabled.
>
>> and "fdisk" commands, catching "shutdown"
>> and "reboot" commands to
>
> Check out molly-guard.

Yep, I know about that, it was the point, and a joke too... The
"DontZap" case isn't an isolated one, it's a trend. Those changes are
pushed in order to get GNU-Linux ready for the desktop of Mr. & Mrs.
everybody I guess, say it's the Ubuntu law of Linux desktop evolution.

Thanks for the answer though, I read of the "rm -rf /" thing but was
never curious (foolish?) enough to try it on my system.

Jokefully yours,

Tom