System suspend to ram when booting or trying to resume

Hi,

I've got a problem with the suspend to ram under SID, kernel 2.6.29 under a macbook 2,1.

When booting, the system suspend directly. Then, when trying to resume it, it go back to sleep instantly.

This suspend happen a second after init start launching the rc scripts.
I removed the acpi-support and acpid using update-rc.d, but it hadn't fix the pb so far.

The only way I found to boot is to boot using acpi=off. But this option is really anoying as you can imagine.

I used a simple echo "mem" > /proc/acpi/sleep to suspend it
(IIRC).

Any help would be greatly appreciate !

Cheers
--