Re: Lenny printing competition -- still open?

>> Just a joke, I suppose ;-)
> Not quite.  The language promotes another operating system.

NB: If you don't like the wording of the document and/or would like to
improve it's contents, please go ahead and do so! Since it seems so
obvious to you it strikes me that no one has done this since 2002.

I'm sure that I won't be the only user of squeeze who will appreciate a
better document.

Cheers,
Johannes