Re: KDE is now broken (Fwd: Heads-up: KDE4 hitting testing tonight (UTC) )

In <[🔎] 20090527205142.GO5158@cat.rubenette.is-a-geek.com>, lee wrote:
>> >For 30 years or more?
>> From what I understand, that is the plan.  The archive currently goes
>> back to the first release of Debian.
>It may be planned to do that, but that doesn't mean that it will be
>done.

And when we have done it for 30 years, you or your successor will simply up
the number to something that is longer than the lifespan of the Debian
project so you don't have to be without your strawman.

Everything that has ever been Debian is still available, over a decade into
the project.  That's better than most, and I've yet to see an actual reason
to doubt that Debian won't continue it's pattern of excellence.