Thank you!

This may be the wrong list for this subject, but here goes.
I want to thank the Debian developers and community for all that you do and that you stay true to your ideals. I have wanted to be able to use Debian for several years. However, because I did not know enough, I always failed. Not anymore, I am a very happy Debian user!
Again, thank you!

--
"Life is a series of wonderful opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations"-unknown.