Re: SSH & iptables

I would recommend using firehol for something like this.  The following
/etc/firehol/firehol.conf would do the trick:

interface any world
	server ssh accept
	client all accept

In fact, I think that's close to the default conf file.  You should read the
docs, though, you don't want to screw it up and not be able to connect.

Cheers,

Eric