RE: Panels in Xfce4 in Squeeze

At Tue, 26 May 2009 09:48:23 +0300
Andrei Popescu wrote,
> You can always append a '&' or just try
>
> xfce4-panel --restart

Desktop Menu -> Applications -> Run Program ...
works.

Do you still have it if you restart xfce4?

No; I put it in
Desktop Menu -> Applications -> Settings -> Session and Startup
> I think for some reason the panel crashed and you saved your session
without it.It vanished in the Xfce4 update about a week ago.
Other programs were carried over; not xfce4-panel.

If xfce4-panel is not running,
Desktop Menu -> Applications -> Settings -> Panel
should start it.  This strikes me as a bug.

              ... p. crawford

Internet explorer 8 lets you browse the web faster.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9655582