Correct sudoers file configuration

Hello,

When I first installed squeeze on my system, and being oblivious as to the presence of any sudoers file in general, I asked a friend to help me with the setting up of the sudoers file. I have a sneaking suspicion, however, that the configuration applied might be flawed, since whenever I'm required to input my password by sudo (to download and install software, for instance), the password required is my account password, and not the sudo password. Here is my sudoers file:

# Host alias specification

# User alias specification

# Cmnd alias specification

# User privilege specification
root    ALL=(ALL) ALL
jason   ALL=(ALL) ALL
# Uncomment to allow members of group sudo to not need a password
# (Note that later entries override this, so you might need to move
# it further down)
# %sudo ALL=NOPASSWD: ALL

I suspect that something may be wrong at line

 jason   ALL=(ALL) ALL

Anybody can help me with this?

Thanks,
Jason