Re: Exim4 - mail not delivered and no apparent error

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 10:26 PM, Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
<eduardo@kalinowski.com.br> wrote:

> Please reply to the list (and only the list).

Yes, sorry for the mistake, I figured that too late.

> That means the message was delivered and accepted by your relay host.
> Exim's work is done. As to why it was not received, you'd have to ask
> the persons responsible for the relay host.

Well, that is weird then since I tested the same SMTP server with
Icedove and the message was properly delivered, so I thought it could be
something with exim's configuration that I missed.