Re: Exim4 - mail not delivered and no apparent error

Please reply to the list (and only the list).

Matteo Riva wrote:
> On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 10:02 PM, Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
> <eduardo@kalinowski.com.br> wrote:
>

>> You should start by looking at the log, generally at
>> /var/log/exim4/main.log .
>>

> Yes, that's the first thing I did, and there is nothing relevant there,
> just the local message entering the queue, the message leaving it for
> the relay host and a "completed" message.

That means the message was delivered and accepted by your relay host.
Exim's work is done. As to why it was not received, you'd have to ask
the persons responsible for the relay host.

--
Some settling may occur.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br