Re: XSD validation

Hello Mathieu,

I see the program you mention comes with a GUI.
Unfortunately I cannot suggest a good alternative.

For command-line validation though, I use the sax.Counter
example from the xerces(java) library. Since version 1.5,
the jre actually embeds a version of the very same parser,
so the utility can be compiled against that one,
and get real small (a 6kb jar usable from the CLI).
Nothing specific to debian, obviously, but wort mentioning
I thought (also the streaming "sax" version handles
big files like a charm).