mount.crypt, LUKS volumes and keyfiles

Hello!
Has anybody managed to mount a LUKS volume using a key-file, with 'mount.crypt'? (or 'just mount')

My /etc/fstab:

/dev/sdb1       /media/dataspace        crypt   defaults,noauto,user    0       0

My crypttab is empty.

The LUKS volume has both a key-file and a passphrase.

It works fine with a passphrase:

# mount /media/dataspace/
Password:
sh: /sbin/udevsettle: No such file or directory
key slot 0 unlocked.
sh: /sbin/udevsettle: No such file or directory
Command successful.

(these udevsettle warnings are not related to the problem)

But I can't get it to work with a keyfile.
If I do it in two steps, that is, first open the volume with cryptsetup --key-file ...
and then mount it, it works fine.

In short, I can't get 'mount' or 'mount.crypt' to pass the key-file to cryptsetup.
More details in: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=528366

Do you think it is a bug?

Cheers,
Giorgos