Re: I can not set up postfix to send email through SSL-connection

On Tue,12.May.09, 16:16:47, Sthu Deus wrote:
> Good day.
>
> I can not set up postfix to send email through SSL-connection (465). It
> works for plain connection (on 25 port) only.
>
> If You have any suggestion on what could be a culprit, I would like to
> know. I can provide any necessary information: logs and confs.

Hello,

I assume you want to send mail via smarthost. Please provide
/etc/postfix/main.cf and any other files relevant for sasl (you probably
want to obscure any passwords before that) and the output of

dpkg -l postfix
dpkg -l libsasl*

Regards,
Andrei