Re: updated Testing and Ekiga segfaults
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: updated Testing and Ekiga segfaults
- From: "H.S." <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 22:05:02 -0400
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20090511203616.GA22406@greedo>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20090511203616.GA22406@greedo>
Michael Pobega wrote:
> On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 10:32:25AM -0400, H.S. wrote:
>> I did an upgdate of my Debian Testing machine earlier today and now when
>> I start Ekiga, it segfaults.
>> The debugging info from Ekiga is:
>> [... $> ekiga -d4 ...]
>> This is on Ekiga version 2.0.12-1+nmu1+b1. Anybody have any idea what
>> happened today to cause this problem and how to fix it? Ekiga was
>> working fine till yesterday morning at least.
> Same problem here -- just thought I'd let you know you're not alone.
Thanks. I am going over the Ekiga's ML and see what's up.
Please reply to this list only. I read this list on its corresponding
newsgroup on gmane.org. Replies sent to my email address are just
filtered to a folder in my mailbox and get periodically deleted without
ever having been read.