Re: .img_bestanden

Kelly Clowers wrote:
On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 01:55, steef <debian.linux@home.nl> wrote:
hi folks,

dows anybody know how to convert a .img_file into an .iso_file under stable?
can a package like nrg2iso do the job? found some ubuntu-packages, like
ccd2iso, but ubuntu is not debian.

maybe iat?

iat (Iso9660 Analyzer Tool) is a tool for detecting the structure of many types
of CD-ROM image file formats, such as BIN, MDF, PDI, CDI, NRG, and B5I,
and  converting them into ISO-9660.

what is ".img_bestanden"?

Cheers,
Kelly Clowers

hi kelly,

iat tells me the cd-image (.img) is broken and 'no CD-image'.

so i'll throw it away after one more try on an old with window$ XP loaded hd and an old nero burning rom program.

thank you very much for your excellent advice,

from africa,

steef