Re: how to remove the package installed by "dpkg -i emacs23.deb"

不用谢

在 Fri, 08 May 2009 11:35:54 +0800,明覺 <shi.minjue@gmail.com> 写道:

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 11:12 AM, Larry Hume <whymaths@gmail.com> wrote:
just aptitude purge emacs23,

thank you very much, it works, now i can use anjuta normally.

在 Fri, 08 May 2009 07:45:13 +0800,明覺 <shi.minjue@gmail.com> 写道:

I installed emacs23 by a deb file from my friend and the command
"dpkg -i emacs23.deb", it works fine but it changes my ctags to use
the emacs ctags, which is conflict with anjuta, which needs another
ctags, how could I uninstall the manually installed emacs23 and also
undo all the changes it made when installing? especially to change my
ctags back so that anjuta can run.
thanks

--
Best Regards