Re: why must emacs depend on sound packages?

On Sat, May 02, 2009 at 09:57:55AM EDT, Eduardo M KALINOWSKI wrote:
> Chris Jones wrote:
> > [...]

> > I can find some  config file or  other that provides ergonomically
> > sound keyboard mappings, I should give it another shot.
> >

> You mean the cua mode?[0]
>
> [0]http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/CuaMode

Not sure.. looks like it uses out of my reach keys like the arrows,
PageUp & PageDown etc. (?) - was more thinking in terms of having
frequently used actions mapped to stuff that does not require any
contortions such as Ctrl+Alt+key.

Need to take a closer look.

CJ