"Mutt, Exim4, Debian, Ubuntu and BCC. FAIL" (debian-news.net).

Hey.  Please see:

Do any of you out there have any more details on this problem?  I've
tried the fix suggested, and on my first test (no Bcc:) exim4 bounced
it saying no recipient addresses found.  I've since reverted it until
I can sort it out.  Exim4:

   A message that you sent using the -t command line option contained no
   addresses that were not also on the command line, and were therefore
   suppressed. This left no recipient addresses, and so no delivery could
   be attempted.

(*)                                         Please don't Cc: me.
- -