Re: RAID5 (mdadm) array hosed after grow operation (there are two of us)

also sprach Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh@debian.org> [2009.04.30.1925 +0200]:
> Where can I read about that, before I freak out needlesly? :-)

In the ANNOUNCE files and the upstream changelog, both of which are
not included in the Debian package by result of some weird chain of
events.

Try

  http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-mdadm/mdadm.git;a=blob;f=ANNOUNCE-3.0-devel1;hb=refs/heads/debian/experimental

and

  http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-mdadm/mdadm.git;a=blob;f=ANNOUNCE-3.0-devel2;hb=refs/heads/debian/experimental

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

"my experience is that as soon as people are old enough to know better,
 they don't know anything at all."
                                                        -- oscar wilde