Re: Graphics 1920x1440, monitor 1680x1050, nv 1280x1024.

Andrei Popescu:
> How about posting Xorg.0.log

I had it linked in the previous post's pastebin links, maybe they're
outdated by now. I've pasted Xorg.0.log [0] and xorg.conf [1] (the old
one, the new one's empty except for the mouse i tweaked).

Dave Thayer:
> There is a long-standing bug in the nv driver which limits it to
> whatever the BIOS reports. Unfortunately it won't get fixed[1].

So guess maybe a BIOS update...?

> According to our friends over at redhat, switching to an analog VGA
> cable might help things [2].

Yeah i came across that but i'd assume DVI to be superior (i.e. more
recent, hence better) than VGA... Also, could the monitor's EDID be
reporting erroneous values?

Thanks!

Nuno Magalhães

[0] http://pastebin.com/m680093f9
[1] http://pastebin.com/m31008e02

/\  ascii-rubanda kampajno - kontraŭ html-a retpoŝto