Re: emacs22 and version control

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 16:08:58 +0000 (UTC)
T o n g <mlist4suntong@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Do I have to do anything special for emacs22?

no

>  File is under version-control; use C-x v v to check in/out [2 times]
>
> without getting into the vc log message buffer.

rcs is working fine for me.
when i check in i get to add a comment (is this what you are not
seeing?)
if i want to see the log messages i C-x v l

--
In friendship,
prad

                                      ... with you on your journey
Towards Freedom
http://www.towardsfreedom.com (website)
Information, Inspiration, Imagination - truly a site for soaring I's