The size by default of the /usr partition is becoming too small

Dear sir Hello,

I'm french user of Debian. Excuse my english.

For several years, the size suggested during
the installation for the /usr partition has been 5 GigaByte (GB).

However the softwares becomes increasingly large:
open office 3.01, Gimp 2.6, pidgin, Xsane, KDE 4.2.2 ,…

The size by default of the /usr partition is becoming too small (5 GB).

I think it is urgent to propose a default size of 10 to 15 GB for the /usr partition. I am not sufficiently expert to make it myself during installation.

5 GB for the partition /usr is out of date.

Thank you for improving Debian every day.

Christophe SOIZE